My priorities for Edinburgh North and Leith:
- Stand firm against the SNP’s plans for another divisive independence referendum.
- Ensuring the 60% of Edinburgh North & Leith who voted against independence in 2014 have their views respected.
- Rough sleeping is on the rise in Edinburgh. I'll fight to reverse this trend, and for the city to make ending homelessness a priority again.
- Ensuring we have a strong economy nationally and locally to provide good jobs and secure a better future for local people.
- I'll advocate strongly for the many eligible for Self Directed Support that are currently under resourced and denied in Edinburgh.
- I'll support the strong and stable Government that Theresa May needs as we negotiate Brexit.